Full Body workout at home without equipment for beginners: If the thought of a home workout makes you groan, reconsider. Using only your body weight, when done correctly, will give you a run for your money. So, if you don’t like going to the gym or you’re short of time, clear some space in your living room and get ready to sweat.
Beginners, intermediates, and advanced exercisers can all benefit from the bodyweight exercises mentioned below, so start where you’re comfortable and work your way up.
Our top ten beginner bodyweight exercises will give you a complete workout.
Complete 2 sets of 10 to 15 reps of each exercise, pausing for 1 minute between moves.
This circuit should take about 15 minutes to complete and is ideal for beginners.
With a bridge, you can trigger your heart and posterior chain (a fancy word for the backside of your body). This is an excellent warm-up workout.
- Lie down on your back, knees bent, feet flat on the floor, arms out by your sides.
- Lift your bottom off the ground by pushing through your feet and bracing your core until your hips are completely extended, squeezing your glutes at the tip.
- Return to the starting point slowly and repeat the process.
Squat to strengthen your legs and heart, which will help you move more easily in daily situations. Starting with a chair underneath you will aid in the development of proper shape.
- Place your feet shoulder-width apart in front of the chair, toes pointing slightly out.
- Lower back and down until your butt meets the chair, allowing your arms to stretch out in front of you, while hinging at your waist and bending your knees.
- Return to the starting spot by pushing up from your feet.
- Factor affecting pregnancy, First pregnancy, and Teenage pregnancy: Medical Risk and Symptoms
- Importance of water in human life and Some hydrating drinks for a healthy body
- Mental health facility for youth, mental health treatment centers
- Home remedies for hair problems- hair thinning, dandruff, loss hair problem
- “A Heart-healthy diet” plan for weight loss